Rt.66 Posters
Now Available!!!Route 66 Posters-Now Available
Rt.66 Book
Now Available!!!Route 66 Book-Now Available
RODINO SQUARE
Rodino Square was built in 1927 by Carmen Rodino as a service stop (store, hotel, restaurant & gas station) for travelers on what was to become Route 66. Carmen, his wife & six children raised produce which was sold to townspeople from his Model T truck, as well as the grocery stores they ran. He drove his truck route into the early 1960s, and the grocery closed in 1978. During the heyday of Old U.S. 66, Rodino Square was a busy service stop.